You have built up your C# skills and love developing code. Now you want to join a team where your voice is heard, where you are active across the full software development lifecycle and you are recognised for your abilities.
We are Sinara and we have been developing bespoke solutions for the London trading markets for almost 30 years. We take pride in our engineering heritage and quality software. A stable and dependable company, our solutions are created in small teams where you will be encouraged and supported to develop your potential.
About the Role
Operating as an integral part of the Software Development team, your role is to create high quality solutions in support of bespoke client applications. These can be varied but typically revolve around aspects of trading systems and involve processing real time data from international exchanges and major City clients.
Working from our London offices, you will report to the Head of Software Development but will usually work within a small team under the direction of the Project Manager. Each project is different and we will look to put you to your best use – encouraging full use of your potential.
The nature of Sinara project teams is one of mutual support and Software Engineers are expected to both provide and accept mentoring and on-going technical learning.
You will need
- A minimum of two years professional coding.
- Experience with relational databases, including SQL.
- Demonstrable use of multiple software toolsets and languages.
- Attention to detail, able to maintain high quality standards.
- An open and willing mindset, able to work in a small company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good to have
- Capability in: SignalR, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, WPF, Knockout, AngularJS, React or similar.
- Experience in software testing and deployment.
- Knowledge of Financial or Trading Systems (including FIX) or a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of C++
What we offer
Sinara offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a significant bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, PHI and flexi-time.
Sinara is a London-based software house delivering innovative and reliable solutions to leading banks, exchanges and financial institutions. Founded in 1989 by the current directors, Sinara has grown steadily and remained successful over a long period. We have built up a successful track record as a financial systems developer, supplying our own software products and software development services to clients in the UK, Europe and Asia.
In the first instance please forward your CV to email@example.com with Software Developer in the subject line and our recruitment team will be in touch.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Sinara does not seek or acknowledge unsolicited Agency actions.