Sinara has delivered and supports a number of significant systems for leading equities and commodities exchanges, including the London Metal Exchange (LME), Euronext and London Stock Exchange.
We have an extensive working knowledge of many of the business processes within the LME through our work in delivering or integrating with many of the core operational IT systems. This includes all the types of contract traded on the exchange and the data associated with them.
Sinara are well-placed to advise and work with exchange or clearing members on suitable IT systems for working with the LME. Equally our knowledge can be applied to other commodities and energy exchanges.
For exchanges, our areas of expertise include:
- Trade Matching – systems to match and register trades prior to clearing
- Market Data Dissemination – delivery of exchange market data to the world’s major market data vendors
- Market Operations – calculation and publication of reference prices for options and futures
- Clearing – connecting to and handling data from trade clearing systems
- Compliance – collection of daily member contract positions and trades to meet regulatory requirements, including MiFID II
- Regulatory News – a number of joint information services with London Stock Exchange based on RNS content