Market Data Platform for Mobile
Sinara supplied a customised version of the Sinara Market Data Platform to a leading provider of global financial information software to allow them to deliver streaming market data to both mobile and desktop clients worldwide.
To deliver this service, they chose a consolidated data feed and Sinara’s Market Data Platform which is capable of delivering real-time streaming data to hundreds of thousands of mobile devices.
The Sinara Market Data Platform has a flexible and open architecture which allowed the integration of data from a number of sources, including new European MTFs, to provide both local and international content. Its scalability allows the system to be expanded easily as the subscriber base grows.
The main features of the Platform included:
- delivery of real-time streaming data to mobiles
- intelligent mitigation of data to manage mobile bandwidth
- Delivery of time series data for charting applications
- data from over 100 exchanges worldwide, including equities, fixed income, commodities, FX, precious metals, etc.
- alerts to notify user of events such as price changes
- a sophisticated permissioning system to control and report subscriber access to data content.
- integration with the client’s ecommerce system for registering new subscribers and enabling them for the market data they require.