Sinara Consultants are recruiting a talented and experienced HR Manager to join our team. If you want to pursue a career working for a company specialising in financial applications and technology systems, you might like to apply to join us as an HR Manager.
About the role
Role can be either part-time or full-time.
You will have specialist responsibility to provide strategic and day-to-day support and advice on all aspects of HR at Sinara.
You will support the Senior Management Team to deliver company strategic goals to improve the overall company performance. You will provide tools, information and advice which will enable Sinara to develop all employees to their full potential and communicate more effectively across the company.
The role has a wide range of responsibilities including but not restricted to:
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Recruitment and resourcing
- Employee relations
- Reward and benefits
- Policies and procedures
- Engagement and retention
- HRIS and HR administration
You have at least 4 years’ generalist experience at an advisory/managerial level, preferably within a software engineering environment or professional services firm.
You have graduate level education, or equivalent and preferably with graduate membership of CIPD.
You have proven ability to identify and deliver interventions and solutions to meet business needs. You also have excellent influencing and coaching skills with a track record in developing professional and personal credibility with colleagues at all levels.
You are flexible, adaptable, and comfortable managing a heavy workload, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- In-depth experience of HR best practice and the ability to advise accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills – approachability is a must
- First rate written and verbal communication skills
- An up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of handling HR issues and projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in all business situations
- Highly motivated and able to work using initiative in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude with a passion for achieving results and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR software, HRIS (knowledge of Lattice is desirable)
- Sound working knowledge of MS office packages.
What we offer
Sinara offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a profit related bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and flexi-time.
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
We are currently working on a flexible hybrid workplace basis.
Sinara is a well-established London-based software house providing software development services and software products to exchanges, financial institutions and market data vendors. We combine strong technical expertise with a pragmatic, flexible approach to deliver and support business-critical IT systems. We are based just south of Tower Bridge and are well located in the thriving Bermondsey district with excellent transport links including quick and easy access to London Bridge.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or relationship status.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Manager in the subject line and our recruitment team will be in touch.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Sinara does not seek or acknowledge unsolicited Agency actions.