Sales Support Executive
Sinara Consultants is seeking an ambitious, pro-active professional to join our software services sales team as a sales support executive. The role presents a rare opportunity to join a well-established, profitable fintech company, and make a significant impact and contribution to our growing sales team and to Sinara’s future success.
You may already have several years’ experience in a sales support role or you may be a recent graduate.
You are a self-starter, a fast learner with immaculate attention to detail and have a desire to consume and action a lot of new information and concepts, both industry specific and technical.
Who are we?
Sinara are a leading provider of financial market data and trading-related software systems to financial securities exchanges and financial institutions. Sinara’s software systems are a mixture of bespoke software applications and existing Sinara owned products.
About the Role
Your primary focus will be to research customers and manage the Sales pipeline for Sinara’s technology offerings. You will work closely with our Head of Sales and Marketing and alongside the Sales and Marketing Executives to bring new clients on board and further develop our existing accounts.
You will be part of a small team who together will develop and grow the business; generating leads and closing sales both to new customers and existing clients.
The role has a wide range of responsibilities including exclusive or shared involvement in:
- Supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing and Sales Executives
- Researching and identifying Sales Contacts and opportunities
- Keeping sales tools such as HubSpot CRM uptodate
- Helping to build pipeline and track and managing the sales cycle
- Generating and distributing monthly Sales reports
- Assisting with the creation of contracts and other documentation
- Helping to prepare Sales presentations and other Sales collateral
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with marketing activities and campaigns
- Organising and arranging sales events
- Attending industry events and meet clients and prospects
The role has the potential to evolve into a Sales Executive and responsibilities may expand to include:
- Responding promptly to incoming leads and queries
- Contacting new prospects to arrange Sales meeting
- Following through sales opportunities and closing sales
- Demonstrating Sinara software and capabilities
- Orchestrating pre-sales activity with Sinara engineers to establish costs and project plans for prospective projects.
- Setting prices and negotiating commercial contracts
- Writing and presenting proposals
- Performing high level account management
- Sales forecasting and reporting
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can demonstrate a desire to become an important asset to the Sinara Sales team.
Experience in some of the following areas would support your application but are not essential:
- A track record in supporting business development and sales
- An understanding of the software services sales cycle
- An understanding of software engineering related services and products
- A knowledge of regulated/unregulated trading ecosystems
- An understanding of modern marketing
What we offer
Sinara offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a significant bonus, 25 days holiday, private health insurance, pension and flexi-time.
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
Sinara is a well-established London-based software house providing software development services and software products to exchanges, financial institutions and market data vendors. We combine strong technical expertise with a pragmatic, flexible approach to deliver and support business-critical IT systems. We are based just south of Tower Bridge and are well located in the thriving Bermondsey district with excellent transport links including quick and easy access to London Bridge. We are currently working on a flexible remote workplace basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or relationship status.
In the first instance please send your CV, along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sale Support Executive in the subject line. Our recruitment team will be in touch.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Sinara does not seek or acknowledge unsolicited Agency actions.