Sinara’s ChartServer is a high performance server process, designed and optimised for market data applications, which builds and dispenses charts or time-series data on demand.
ChartServer can be deployed alongside other components of SinaraMDP, or be integrated with any other market data source. Some of the typical scenarios where ChartServer can be used include:
- An exchange wishes to offer its customers web-based visualisation of realtime, delayed or historical market data
- A trading desk needs to see live data from internal or other systems
- A broker wants to offer retail investors live data in its online trading platform
As a server process, ChartServer works with any web development technology such as ASP.NET, and supports a wide range of chart types, display types and common pricing technical indicators:
- Candlesticks / OHLC bars
- Finance time scale
- Price bands: Bollinger, Donchian, envelope
- Moving averages: simple, weighted, exponential, triangular
Ready for the next step?
Whether you have detailed requirements for your new business IT solution or wish to discuss your initial thoughts and ideas, contact us to see how Sinara can help. Contact Us.