Sinara is a London-based software house delivering innovative and reliable solutions to leading exchanges, financial institutions and market data vendors. Founded in 1989 by the current directors, Sinara has grown steadily and remained successful over a long period. All software development and support work is still overseen by the directors and is carried out by full-time employees of the company.
We have built up a successful track record as a financial systems developer, supplying our own software products and software development services. Our speciality is in developing systems that are considered to be technically difficult – for example, real-time trading and market data systems, complex database requirements, interfaces to other systems, etc.
Sinara has been working successfully for major clients for over 25 years. So why do clients choose, and stay with, Sinara for their IT solutions?
- We deliver and support solid, reliable, high-quality technical software.
- We quickly get to grips with the business and technical aspects of any new client project, applying our extensive project experience and technical know-how to propose pragmatic and deliverable solutions.
- We have long experience of successfully managing and delivering projects for a Fixed Price and Timescale.
- Our combination of development services and our own products gives us a distinctive and powerful proposition for suppliers and users of financial market data
- We remain responsive to clients’ changing requirements and look for pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
Above all, clients know that Sinara are easy and straightforward to work with, and we always commit to ‘get the job done’.